Ashley 1,200 Sq. Ft. Pedestal Wood Stove
The Ashley Hearth Products AW1120E-P is a beautiful air tight plate steel wood burning stove with nickel-pewter trim that accents a charcoal black finish. A heavy cast iron door with air washed ceramic glass allows a magnificent view of the burning fire that will enhance any hearth setting. The AW1120E-P wood stove meets the stringent requirements of the EPA Certification Guidelines. This wood stove has 68,000 BTUs that can heat up to 1,200 square feet. The Ashley AW1120E-P burns logs up to 18″ in length while the pedestal base provides an elegant touch to any room. Here’s how it works: the primary air inlet at the front of the stove ignites the wood upon start up. Once burning, the secondary air inlet at the rear of the firebox feeds air to the top of the stove through three (3) ignition tubes directly above the wood. The result is that you have ignition, or fire, at the bottom and at the top of the wood stove which, in effect, consumes the wood. This is a very efficient method of getting the most energy possible out of the wood that you are burning. The AW1120E-P model replaces the previous Vogelzang models TR001, TR001B, TR001WS and APS1100 wood stoves.
Model #: AW1120E-P
- Blower sold separately (model CB36 or B36)
- Mobile home approved (USA only)
- Accepts logs up to 18″ in length
- Replaces Vogelzang models TR001, TR001B and TR001WS wood stoves
- Brushed nickel spring door handle and pedestal base provides an elegant look to any room
- Firebrick lined for long life and combustion efficiency
- 68,000 BTUs heats up to 1,200 Sq. Ft.
- Integrated ash pan with brushed nickel handle makes cleanup easy
|Assembled Width (in)
|Assembled Depth (in)
|Assembled Height (in)