United States Stove Company (“US Stove”) understands that privacy is important to our customers and is committed to protecting your privacy.
SECTION 1 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you access the Mobile App, contact us via the Mobile App, or purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our online store, we also automatically receive your device’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates or if you opted an occasional newsletter or product announcement.
We use personal information or personal data in compliance with applicable laws, including for the following uses:
- To respond to your questions and comments and your requests for products, services or information;
- To facilitate purchases and business transactions;
- To establish and manage your accounts with us and to register purchased products;
- To troubleshoot problems with the Mobile App or products;
- To protect our legal rights or interests, or those of third parties, including to bring a legal action against you or anyone who may be causing harm to us, the Mobile App, or to other users of the Mobile App;
- To develop, improve and enhance our products and services, including the Mobile App;
- To perform business analytics on the Mobile App;
- To offer, operate, maintain, deliver and update the Mobile App;
- To improve customer service;
- To market and advertising products and services;
- To conduct research and analysis;
- Communicating about special events, sweepstakes, promotions and surveys;
- To identify you and to tailor messages and offers to you based on your interactions with us online;
- To continuously evaluate and improve our user experience;
- In limited circumstances, we may share or license the information we collect for our direct marketing and business purposes, as permitted by applicable law; and
- As requested by or consented to by you.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to access the Mobile App, contact us, complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
We will typically not ask you for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, and should the need arise we will either ask you directly for your express consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt- in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at: US Stove Company 227 Industrial Park Blvd, South Pittsburg, TN, 37380, United States
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information as provided herein, if we are required by law to do so, or if you violate our Terms. We do not share your personal data with unauthorized third parties without your consent.
SECTION 4 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, we only share your data with your express consent, and utilized only for processing transactions which you initiate. We may use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us to complete your transactions. Unless you give us your permission, we generally will not share personal information with third parties except as follows:
• US Stove Entities. We may share your personal information with our affiliated companies (including our subsidiaries and sister companies), employees, subcontractors, agents, dealers and distributors.
• Third-Party Service Providers: We may share your personal information with third-party service providers under contract with US Stove or its subsidiaries or affiliates that provide data processing services to us, including to help us provide and manage the Mobile App, to provide products or services to US Stove, and to help to enhance the security of the Mobile App and our other services or products. Our service providers are authorized to and may use and disclose Collected Information as necessary for them to provide the applicable services to us. Such third-party service providers include, for example, subscription management services, telecommunications providers, credit card payment processors, email marketers, data analytics providers, hosting of the Mobile App, information technology services, weather functions, route optimization functions and chat communications providers.
We also use third-party service providers to help us: (a) troubleshoot problems with the Mobile App; (b) facilitate purchases; (c) perform the functions and analyses of the Mobile App; (d) perform or provide integrations, customizations and other IT work on the Mobile App; (e) develop new products and services; and (f) to engage in marketing activities related to our products or services.
- Strategic Business Partners: We may share your personal information with our strategic business partners who provide products and services which complement the products and services offered by US Stove, such as independent dealers who sell our products and services and merchant partners who provide related products and services.
- Direct Marketing Purposes. In limited circumstances, we may disclose your personal information for direct marketing purposes as permitted by applicable law.
- Required Disclosures: Sometimes we may be required to share personal information in response to a court order, subpoena, civil discovery request, other legal process, or as otherwise required by law.
- Legal Compliance and Protections: We may disclose account and other personal information when we believe disclosure is necessary to comply with the law or protect the rights, property, or safety of US Stove, its subsidiaries or affiliates, our users, or others, such as in emergency situations to protect wellness, safety and security of persons and property. This includes exchanging personal information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Corporate Transactions: We reserve the right to disclose and transfer the Mobile App data, including your personal information:
- To a subsequent owner, co-owner, or operator of the Mobile App or successor database; and
- In connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, the sale of substantially all of our stock and/or assets or other corporate change, including to any prospective purchasers.
- Professional Advisors. We may share personal information with our professional advisors, such as our attorneys and accountants, in their capacity as advisors to US Stove, including, but not limited to, for advice on potential or actual litigation matters.
SECTION 5 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
Our Mobile App and store are hosted on a secure network, utilizing the latest technologies in security, encryption to protect all data that you willingly provide to us. Our data storage, databases and all customer related information throughout our systems are also hosted on a secure server behind a firewall.
Any credit card or banking information that you provide is also encrypted through the Payment Card processor utilizing the latest in Data Security, Fraud Detection, and other preventive and verification methods. This data utilizes a random ID created at the time of purchase, and once it goes through the verification process, all credit card information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with an AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards and procedures to ensure you are protected.
YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING YOU USE A SECURE INTERNET CONNECTION WHEN USING THE EQUIPMENT AND THE SERVICE. US STOVE DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OR THE MOBILE APP BECAUSE OF YOUR USE OF AN UNSECURE INTERNET CONNECTION.
SECTION 6 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using the Mobile App, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use the Mobile App.
If US Stove is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you. If we acquired a brand or another company, your information may have been transferred to us through that process.
SECTION 8 – HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
For personal information that we process on behalf of our customers, we will retain that personal information in accordance with the terms of our agreement with them, subject to applicable law.
THIS INFORMATION IS FOR YOU CONVENIENCE AND IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE. WE DO NOT PROVIDE YOU LEGAL ADVICE AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, YOU SHOULD SEEK THE ADVICE OF COUNSEL.