2,000 Sq Ft Multi-Fuel Stove with 60 lb Hopper
First introduced in 2001 as our first multi fuel stove, the 6041 stove has evolved into one of the most sophisticated heating appliances on the market. Not only is it capable of burning compressed wood pellets, it can also burn corn, soy beans, cherry pits, olive pits, bio mass fuel grains, and processed palletized silage with just a few simple adjustments. The 6041 is mobile home approved (with use of fresh air kit) and is extremely easy to install. This multi fuel heater works by using a software driven control board to precisely deliver a predetermined amount of fuel from the hopper into a burn chamber. An electric heating element, used only in startup, heats the fuel type until they ignite. The combustion blower forces air through the burn chamber and once ignited, it provides an active combustion of the fuel type resulting in very little ash. The exhaust and heat pass through one side of air chambers where on the other side, the variable speed room blower gathers the heat and distributes this through the room. This entire process results in a very clean burning, efficient heating machine for your home.
- New fuel feed system eliminates burn back and allows the use of non-premium fuels
- Large ceramic glass window with integrated air wash
- Burn pot agitator to prevent clinker buildup and provide a more complete burn
- Large viewing window
- Removable ash pan for easy cleanup
- Digital control board with built-in diagnostics and LED readouts make testing, startup and operation a breeze with just a touch of a button
- 5 Blower speed settings allow easy adjustment to fit your home
- 5 Heat settings allow the ability to adjust to your heating needs
- Burns wood pellets, corn, soy beans, cherry pits, olive pits and other compressed biomass fuels
|Assembled Width (in)||27.75|
|Assembled Depth (in)||30.5|
|Assembled Height (in)||30.75|
No rows found.