2500 Sq. Ft. Coal Only Warm Air Furnace
The US Stove Hot Blast 1500 add on furnace is designed to use in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork and work seamlessly with your existing furnace. With twin 500 CFM blowers and up to 139,000 BTUs, it is designed to heat a home up to 2,500 Sq. Ft. This coal only unit is made with a firebrick lined plate steel firebox surrounded by black painted steel giving the unit an eye appealing look. Connection to your existing ductwork is easy with the two 8 inch diameter heat outlets. Available accessories include the universal filter box kit (UFB908) and the barometric damper regulator (DR-6). The optional draft inducer kit (model 11DIKL) can be installed to allow the furnace to be thermostatically controlled and gives the option to change the on/off times of the distribution blower(s).
Model #: 1500
- Heats up to 2,500 Sq Ft with 139,000 BTUs
- For use with coal only
- Removable/replaceable shaker grates with handle included
- Firebrick lined to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Firebox dimensions: 20-in W x30-1/2-in D x 19-1/2-in H
- Separate ash door with removable dump pan
- Dual 8-in diameter heat outlets for easy connection to existing ductwork
- Twin 500 CFM blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
- Automatic bi-metal draft damper in door
|Assembled Width (in)
|Assembled Depth (in)
|Assembled Height (in)
Best money I have spent on for my home!!
I bought mine from US Stove in 2010, I have YouTube videos on it, mine is the wood or coal, and has saved me between 1200 to 1600 hundred dollars a season depending on the weather. Check out my videos, I can be found by name on YouTube. Tim S.