Duravent 6 In. Through the Wall Kit
Duravent Chimney pipe is designed to stay cool on the outside, to provide a hot draft on the inside, to boost stove efficiency, and to provide for a fire-safe design that protects both the chimney and the building. This triple-wall chimney features two insulating layers (ceramic blanket, plus air space). The ceramic blanket insulation is held securely in position, eliminating hot spots common with loose-fill type insulations. In the event of a creosote fire, the compressible blanket insulation permits the chimney liner to expand outwardly in a radial direction. Duravent chimney is a triple-wall, all-fuel chimney for use with wood stoves, fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, stoves, ranges, water heaters, or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal, or gas. This venting kit contains the major pieces you need to vent your stove through the wall. It contains the wall thimble, chimney support base, clean out tee, chimney supports, starter section and the chimney cap. pair this with SD9017 pipe to complete your 6 inch chimney.
- 6 In. inner diameter
- Perfect for any wood stove with a 6 In. flue
- All-in-one kit saves time and guesswork 6 in. chimney pipe sold separately
- Safe, triple-wall design
- Includes a wall thimble, one 9 in. x 6 in. horizontal chimney pipe, 1 tee with clean-out cap, 1 tee support, 2 wall straps and 1 chimney cap
- Twist-lock design
- Used for a through-the-wall vertical chimney installation
- Supports up to 40 Ft. of Durangos chimney pipe (not included).
|Assembled Width (in)||18|
|Assembled Depth (in)||40|
|Assembled Height (in)||36|
No rows found.