Multi-Fuel Stove (6033, 6035, 6037) FAQs
1. Is the auger suppose to continuously turn, or is it suppose to turn about 3 times, stop, then rotate more?
2. My 6035 corn pellet stove keeps going out after 30 minutes. Also, can the blower be turned up to force more air for circulation?
3. My stove will not pull the wood pellets through the auger to the agitator. It works for a while then quits bringing the pellets through and crushes them up.
4. We installed our stove recently and the auger has quit working. How do we fix this?
5. We are having a problem with a dirty, sooty, stove. It worked great for a while, now it is so sooty that the glass is solid black and within half an hour of lighting the corn is very dry.
6. My 6033 shuts down in about 30 minutes; and sometimes we can't get it to burn at all. We have it vented up from the basement floor about 5 feet. Does it need more power from the motor to get the chimney to work?
7. Our stove works great on pellets, but we get big globbs and lots of half burned ash with corn.
8. What is new and improved on the 6037 over the 6033 and the 6035?
9. When I turn my unit off, it keeps running and the auger keeps feeding.
10. My auger came loose, is it broken?
11. The green light on my stove is flashing and nothing is happening?
12. My unit is extremely hot and the green light is flashing, what's wrong?
13. Is there a fresh air kit for outside air?
14. What kind of pipe should I buy?
15. How high should my pipe be?
16. How long does it take for the auger and agitator to start turn after I turn the unit on?
17. Why will my distribution/circulation fan not run during testing phase?
18. Why does my unit shut down after only 15 minutes of testing?
19. How do I reset the control board once the green light has started flashing?
20. How far open should my slide draft be set?
21. How often should I clean out this unit?
22. The fire in my stove keeps going out for no reason.
23. What are the slides in the back wall and in the bottom of the firebox for?
24. My fire burns with a lazy orange flame, what causes this?
25. Where does my unit pull in air from?
26. My stove will not shut down properly no matter what I do. I have to unplug it to shut it down.
27. I have a model 6037 and the auger doesn't work all the time.
28. The glass on my stove gets completely covered with soot within an hour or running.