The AP5660 bay front pellet stove is a fully automatic pellet stove with auto ignition and easy to use electronic controls. Setting this pellet heater apart is the wide bay front glass design that gives you a wonderful view of the fire. To add to its charming character, the stove also has a faux log set and brick fireplace backer giving you the look of a traditional fireplace. It utilizes a temperature control circulation blower to spread heat evenly it is a durable yet sleek design, built for years of high performance. The AP5660 blends nicely with any room setting and provides your home with the desired warmth even in the coldest of climates. Pellet heaters work by using a software driven control board to precisely deliver a pre-determined amount of fuel from the hopper into a burn chamber. An electric heating element, used only in startup, heats the pellets until they ignite. The combustion blower forces air through the burn chamber and once ignited, it provides an active combustion of the pellets resulting in very little ash. The exhaust and heat pass through one side of air chambers where on the other side, the variable speed room blower gathers the heat and distributes this through the room. This entire process results in a very clean burning, efficient heating machine for your home.
Model #: AP5660
- Provides up to 48,000 BTUs of clean heat
- 120 cfm blower with automatic circulation to spread heat evenly
- Air Wash Glass
- Large bay front window for viewing
- Integrated Damper Control
- Digital heat settings allow the ability to adjust to your heating needs
- LED display makes it easier to set and operate
- Approved for mobile and modular homes with optional fresh air kit
- Digital control board allows adjusting heat and draft control with the push of a button
- 45 lb hopper allows for up to 30 hours between refills (lowest setting)
|Assembled Width (in)||24.25|
|Assembled Depth (in)||26.19|
|Assembled Height (in)||30.5|
No rows found.